[Magdalen] Little League World Series and Assumption.

Jay Weigel jay.weigel at gmail.com
Wed Aug 15 16:26:57 UTC 2018

We do the blessing of fruits.Grapes and cherries are particularly favored.
I don't think the custom is necessarily Germanic as my church is Russian.
The blessing of herbs sounds as if it could just as easily be English.

Kate, yes, I am at an Old Calendar church. It's a bit of an adjustment for
me! Of course there are benefits as I get two Christmases and two
Easters....