[Magdalen] Another dumb tech question

Grace Cangialosi gracecan at gmail.com
Mon Aug 20 15:37:52 UTC 2018

I am apparently connected to Wifi—nice strong signal. However, I’m not connected to the internet—the internet icon on the router is flickering, and I can’t access anything except my mail, and I can’t download any of the content in that.

I thought if you were connected to Wifi, you were connected to the internet, because I thought that’s what WiFi was for.

What do I need to do to fix this? I’ve disconnected the router twice. I hope this isn’t going to be another 6-week nightmare with my internet provider!