[Magdalen] It's official

Grace Cangialosi gracecan at gmail.com
Mon Aug 20 23:37:17 UTC 2018

We just received word from the Diocese that we will be electing a Bishop
Provisional (their wording, not mine) at the Convention in November.
Apparently it's the same process as electing an interim rector.  We'll get
one candidate selected by the Standing Committee or whoever to vote on.
The term will be three years, or more, if needed. This feels very strange,
especially after 25 years of stability under Bishop Lee...

--
Grace Cangialosi
Ruckersville, VA

*"Not all of us can do great things, but we can do small things with great
love."*
*St. Teresa of Calcutta*