[Magdalen] Work-related; just learned.

M J _Mike_ Logsdon mjl at ix.netcom.com
Thu Aug 23 13:47:44 UTC 2018

Just heard from one of the two I'm about to mention, that my Union steward and another Agency fellow who's also quite involved in such things, are going to meet at 1:00 pm PT with the only truly pivotal executive manager about my request letter.  And it's timely to -- her last day -- RETIREMENT! -- is (drumroll...) ... tomorrow.

The more scary things become, the more calm I seem (it seems).  Like how C S Lewis described his conversion to Theism:  "You might as well come quiet."

M J (Mike) Logsdon.

"Aaugh[.]" -- Charles Brown.
"Avoid dull needles and use a soft cloth." -- E Kovacs.
"...[My mouth is a] shithole..." -- 45th US President.