[Magdalen] Dio. Of Virginia

Ann Markle ann.markle at aya.yale.edu
Sun Dec 9 23:21:21 UTC 2018

Western New York. Bishop provisional is nothing like interim or priest in
charge. It’s in contemplation of an entirely new form of Diocesan structure
(not yet fully known; to be discerned as we live into it), not some kind of
“special care for a troubled diocese.” Don’t know what you'd call that
other kind of bishop (maybe the same thing), but that’s not the model in
play here.