[Magdalen] D decidRe: Dio. Of Virginia

Ginga Wilder gingawilder at gmail.com
Tue Dec 11 00:06:34 UTC 2018

Standing committee, lay staff, etc.  I was not referring to the bishops,
especially Bp Goff about whom I hear good stuff.  Grace, I will put my
opinions out of public view, but it seems to me there is something amiss in
the 'leadership system.'  I don't know what.  I am concerned that no one
'outside the diocesan leadership' seems to know what is going on.  I sense
'secrets are being kept, probably in hopes that this can be worked out
quietly without going public.  I am sorry a well-trained consultant was not
engaged to help sort all this out.  Sometimes spending money is well worth
it in the end.

My prayers for VA as you all move forward.
Ginga

Virus-free.
<#DAB4FAD8-2DD7-40BB-A1B8-4E2AA1F9FDF2>