[Magdalen] Badger Christmas.

cantor03 at aol.com cantor03 at aol.com
Sat Dec 22 18:36:25 UTC 2018

I did all my shopping for friends and family online this year, and it turnedout to be gifts originating in Wisconsin, USA.
(1) Gift boxes of bratwurst and other sausages from Milwaukee's finest     Usinger Company.

(2) Kringle (Danish pastry) from one of several Danish bakeries     in Racine, Wisconsin

(3) Gift boxes of local cheese from the Burnett Dairy, which is literally     next door to my family home in NW Wisconsin.

(4) Linden honey ice cream by a small creamery in the escarpment
     between the Wisconsin central lowland and the western upland     which is the best location for American Linden (Tilia americana)     in the USA, and hence the linden honey.

(5) Fudge Bottom Pies - traditional UW-Madison Memorial Student Union treat

(6) Babcock Hall UW-Madison ice cream gift boxes.

On Wisconsin!

David Strang