[Magdalen] Merry Christmas

Ginga Wilder gingawilder at gmail.com
Tue Dec 25 12:19:22 UTC 2018

Christmas greetings to each and all.  We attended two services last night -
the 5:30 and the 10:30 at St Anne’s Episcopal Church in Winston - Salem,
North Carolina where our daughter Ginny is rector.  Wonderful worship and
good to see familiar faces from a few previous visits.  Today we visit with
each of our sons and our grandchildren in Charlotte, NC.  The trip is
wearing on us old folks, but we will all enjoy time together.  We return
home tonight to will enjoy our beef roast and Brussels sprouts tomorrow.

Blessings and love to all,
Ginga Wilder