[Magdalen] Merry Christmas

Marion Thompson marionwhitevale at gmail.com
Tue Dec 25 12:41:58 UTC 2018

Every blessing at this holy Christmastide.  Just this morning’s service to go and then I can have a nap or something before going to some St. Mark’s people for a grownup dinner later on.  Last night after our 5p.m. mass I drove into Scarborough to my daughter Fiona where we were 11.  I had made a Christmas pudd’ according to Mary Berry on The Great British Baking Show and it was spectacularly good, I must say.

Have a wonderful day and week.  I must go now and bone up on the Kyrie from Willan’s Missa Brevis.  Thanks to illness and things, I will be the only alto.  Baby Jesus will understand ….

Love to you all,
Marion, a pilgrim

Sent from Mail for Windows 10