[Magdalen] Redundant?

cantor03 at aol.com cantor03 at aol.com
Sun Dec 30 18:09:55 UTC 2018

Interesting.  I don;t have an answer.  Sometimes thereis a peculiar explanation for such oddities.  For example,back in the day when I was regularly "cantoring" at thelocal downtown RCC, I noted they were using blue vestmentsfor Advent.  This is technically not permitted in the RCC, butI got the same response from clergy one would in a TEC parish usingblue for Advent:  "Oh it's Sarum."