[Magdalen] Punxsutawney Phil.

Lynn Ronkainen houstonklr at gmail.com
Fri Feb 2 19:21:42 UTC 2018

The Cathedral in Houston, my current parish home, uses bee's wax candles for
the *many* candelabras used on Sundays (even more for high holy days)....
when they get to about 2/3rd their original height, they are removed,
trimmed and bundled in groups of 4, tied with a ribbon, and 'sold' in the
Cathedral book store for a very reasonable price.  They smell lovely and do
not drip too much unless in a draft, then waaaaatch out. : )
Lynn

website: www.ichthysdesigns.com

attributed to Erma Bombeck

"Mercy and compassion are more than personal options. They are the antidotes
to that fear and hatred." Mark Singel