[Magdalen] Punxsutawney Phil.

Marion Thompson marionwhitevale at gmail.com
Sat Feb 3 22:27:25 UTC 2018

Yuh, my birchgrove Christmas 'tree' with its lighted tips is no longer
in the window :-(  .  I have, however, left up the little lights that
outline that generous window and on around my door and along to the side
window.  I like the lights.  They counteract the gloom of February and
snow-filled sky and will stay there until the days are longer.

Marion, a pilgrim