[Magdalen] Punxsutawney Phil.

Kristin Rollins kristin at verumsolum.com
Sun Feb 4 07:44:48 UTC 2018

When I was last living in Canada, my apartment was a disaster area. Certainly not fit for entertaining. And it felt like too much work to put up a Christmas tree that only I would see. And… I realized that the tree wasn't what was important to me… it was the lights. In the end, I strung Christmas tree lights from the power outlet up to the curtain rod and back down the other side. I don't like harsh artificial light, so it was often what I would turn on as I watched TV or worked on the computer in those long winter nights, as well as giving me a bit of Christmas joy in my little sanctuary.

Kristin

--
  Kristin Rollins
  kristin at verumsolum.com