[Magdalen] signing the mass

Ann Markle ann.markle at aya.yale.edu
Fri Feb 9 01:20:02 UTC 2018

Unfortunately our Episcopal deaf community, Ephatha, has gone dormant. I’ve
been affiliated with 3 different parishes here that hosted their services.
My last parish, Good Shepherd, is 2 blocks from the School for the Deaf,
and has shared some endeavors with them, but that relationship has gone
dormant, as well. I hope their new priest, when they call one, will
revitalize it.

--
Ann

The Rev. Ann Markle