[Magdalen] signing the mass

Charles Wohlers chadwohl at satucket.com
Fri Feb 9 04:20:57 UTC 2018

An older friend of ours at church (one Willem Lange) was also the hearing
child of deaf parents. His father, in fact, was the missioner to the deaf
for much of upstate New York, based in Syracuse. He can still do ASL.

Also, I was reading an interesting article on the invention of a sign
language for the deaf in Nicaragua:
https://www.1843magazine.com/features/signs-and-wonders

Chad Wohlers
Right now in
East Bridgewater, MA USA
but only for another week, when the house will be finally sold.
chadwohl at satucket.com