[Magdalen] signing the mass

James Oppenheimer-Crawford oppenheimerjw at gmail.com
Fri Feb 9 17:12:19 UTC 2018

Hard to imagine perhaps, but there has been a lot of cooperation between
Germany and France since the death of DeGaulle's generation.

I recall LBJ directed his ambassador to query the General if by withdrawing
all the American's, he really meant all -- or just the live ones.

DeGaulle left the room in embarrassment.  Score another one for LBJ.

James W. Oppenheimer-Crawford