[Magdalen] Facial Adornment.

cantor03 at aol.com cantor03 at aol.com
Sun Feb 18 20:22:38 UTC 2018

I was stunned to see Manafort pal, the indicted Rick Gates, sporting
a beard in recent pictures.  Most women I know don't like male
facial hair, I can't help but feel it's because beards are one of the
few things women can't do as well as men, though I'm sure there
are plenty who disagree.

In any case, I think it becomes Gales.  He is actually handsome
with the beard which, IMHO, he wasn't clean shaven.  Ditto for
Jimmy Kimmel and now John Stewart.  The latter is especially
stunning in his salt and pepper version.  David Letterman's
beart isn't bad, either.

I may well be prejudiced, however, since I have a full, short cropped
beard which is more salt than pepper by the year.  I've had a beard
of some sort for about 40 years.  Gillette doesn't make much on me.

David S.