[Magdalen] Facial Adornment.

M J _Mike_ Logsdon mjl at ix.netcom.com
Sun Feb 18 20:52:06 UTC 2018

>>>deference to the Aged Venerable One<<<

If I had a dollar for every time I was referred to as "Boss" by other, mostly younger, men, I'd be out of debt.  Being in a part of the world that's predominantly brown, I'm always reminded, and can only share with those of a decidedly historical bent, of the whimsy derived from Johnny Winters' skit about the "Great White Hunter".

M J (Mike) Logsdon.

"Aaugh[.]" -- Charles Brown.
"Avoid dull needles and use a soft cloth." -- E Kovacs.
"...[My mouth is a] shithole..." -- 45th US President.