[Magdalen] Facial Adornment.

Scott Knitter scottknitter at gmail.com
Mon Feb 19 14:45:25 UTC 2018

I had a rather thick beard for a while at university. I liked how several
colors were represented: primarily a reddish-brown, which was surprising.
Also some blond and a bit of gray.

Eventually, despite trying several products and care techniques, I got
tired of the itching and got rid of it. My bare face after shaving off the
beard seemed to have changed...my lips were thinner and my skin was
smoother. It hadn't been that long since I was clean-shaven.

Now if I grew a beard it would be Santa-white, of course. I'm still
surprised every time I have a haircut and see the white clippings on the
plastic bib/apron/cover thing. I still imagine my hair as light brown to
blondish (when I'm not seeing it in a mirror).

--
Scott R. Knitter
Edgewater, Chicago, Illinois USA