[Magdalen] Florida school shootings

ME Michaud michaudme at gmail.com
Thu Feb 22 15:32:42 UTC 2018

I was pleased to hear one of the survivors use the
“Life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness” argument,
which certainly trumps the second amendment argument
AFAICT.

Nevertheless, I know better than to hope that logic works with
people who fondle hot or even cold steel.

Please do not miss the president’s talking points at the White House
meeting. There it is, clutched in his tiny hands.
https://goo.gl/images/pf93vY

On Thursday, February 22, 2018, Jay Weigel <jay.weigel at gmail.com> wrote:

> Actually, surveys show that about 3% of Americans have about 90% of the
> guns, so I don't quite understand the paranoia about sensible firearms
> regulation. Maybe it's just that they are the loudest screamers.

Uh, they’re also heavily armed.
Law enforcement and health reporting agree:
the people most in danger are family members & domestic partners
AND ALSO agents of law enforcement (police & lawyers & judges).
-M