[Magdalen] Florida school shootings

Grace Cangialosi gracecan at gmail.com
Thu Feb 22 16:02:21 UTC 2018

I saw the picture of the president with his “talking points” on a paper in front of him. At first I thought—hoped—that maybe the picture had been photoshopped, but I guess not. I was able to read the three points, the last one being “I hear you.” Unbelievable! (Well, maybe not...) I wonder who wrote them.
Also wonder what points were on the other side. Maybe the lunch order for McDonald’s?