[Magdalen] Florida school shootings

ME Michaud michaudme at gmail.com
Thu Feb 22 15:32:53 UTC 2018

I was pleased to hear one of the survivors use the
“Life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness” argument,
which certainly trumps the second amendment argument
AFAICT.

Nevertheless, I know better than to hope that logic works with
people who fondle hot steel.

Please do not miss the president’s talking points at the White House
meeting. There it is, clutched in his tiny hands.