[Magdalen] Florida school shootings

Michael Bishop rev at michaelbishop.name
Thu Feb 22 18:00:14 UTC 2018

On 22/02/2018 17:43, ME Michaud wrote:

> Ah, but here they wouldn’t be able to come in for a look-round without a
> warrant. They’d have to take your word for it.
I think that given the circumstances they would have looked around
whatever I said - after all they could have suspected that I might have
been sent to the door by a gunman to send away the callers. In any case,
given the circumstances, I would not have considered stopping them -
after all I had nothing to hide in any case.