[Magdalen] Black Panther

Grace Cangialosi gracecan at gmail.com
Sat Feb 24 22:14:36 UTC 2018

Ah. When you said after the game, I, of course, was thinking UVa! Will you see it in 3D or IMAX?  The Regal here has both, but we’re going to a much smaller and more comfortable theater—a Violet Crown. I think it might have one 3D screen, but I’m not sure. I’ve seen a couple of movies in 3D, but I’ve decided it really isn’t worth the extra money.