[Magdalen] New prayer request. + "Crotch shot".

M J _Mike_ Logsdon mjl at ix.netcom.com
Wed Feb 28 05:43:33 UTC 2018

Thanks, all.  Things started bad again today, but got better by the afternoon.  I readily admit I'm overly sensitive to overbearing supervisors (especially female ones, alas), but I also readily admit that I stand by my belief that this otherwise very nice person is at least mildly bi-polar, but is able to mask it (either knowingly or not) by how "serious" she addresses things, and consequently wins kudos from her supervisor, who, I may have mentioned, is our general manager -- no go-between whatsoever.  I'm reminded of Edmund Blackadder's "twists and turns like a twisty-turny thing".  I also remembered mid-day today that stains on permanent records, if they occur, go both ways:  underlings get formally reprimanded, but overlords get "grieved", a process shepherded by the union, which she, as manager, isn't a member of.  Amounts to a little more leverage on my part, once again, if need be.  Hope may not spring eternal with me and my view of her, but I've still got some.

As for the addition to the subject line, see:

https://tinyurl.com/yaddqahu

Word under the street is that the manager referenced is the Public Works Director.  And one is less shocked that it happened, than that NO ONE SAW IT HAPPENING.  Read, learn, and inwardly digest.  :-)=

M J (Mike) Logsdon.

"Aaugh[.]" -- Charles Brown.
"Avoid dull needles and use a soft cloth." -- E Kovacs.
"...[My mouth is a] shithole..." -- 45th US President.