[Magdalen] For those not on Facebook

Jay Weigel jay.weigel at gmail.com
Mon Jan 1 17:27:25 UTC 2018

The tip is to cover GoFundMe's administrative costs, which are considerable
because of the number of accounts set up. I don't really begrudge them
that, any more than I do Watsi, the other site through which I contribute.
Watsi is a crowdfunding program that subsidizes medical costs for indigent
people in third world countries and through them I usually contribute to
accounts for high risk pregnant women in the name of my stillborn
granddaughter. It's the way I keep her memory alive.