[Magdalen] Instant Pot!

Jay Weigel jay.weigel at gmail.com
Mon Jan 1 18:57:10 UTC 2018

I think it's some awful steamed variation on fruitcake...speaking of which,
I recently read somewhere that they found a 100 year old fruitcake in
Antarctica left over from that ill-fated expedition.....which shows that
even penguins and seagulls won't touch the stuff, no matter how hungry they
might be! And seagulls will eat just about anything.