[Magdalen] Instant Pot!

James Oppenheimer-Crawford oppenheimerjw at gmail.com
Mon Jan 1 22:15:37 UTC 2018

Well, you and I both probably guess it has something to do with figs...

It must have been a delicacy, at least it was for the singers of carols

[x3]Now bring us some figgy pudding [x3]
and bring some out here!
[x3]We won't go until we get some [x3]
so bring some out here!

(A couple verses from "We wish you a Merry Xmas")

James W. Oppenheimer-Crawford