[Magdalen] Instant Pot!

Jay Weigel jay.weigel at gmail.com
Mon Jan 1 19:00:27 UTC 2018

David, remember that the Scots have considerable Norse ancestry, thanks to
Viking raiders/settlers...particularly northern Scots. Clan Gunn, for
instance, is an almost entirely Norse clan, and inhabitants of the Orkneys
and Shetlands ate likely to have very high percentages of Scandinavian in
their DNA.