[Magdalen] Instant Pot!

cantor03 at aol.com cantor03 at aol.com
Mon Jan 1 18:52:40 UTC 2018

A couple of years ago when I did my DNA history via Ancestry.com, they weren't
reporting on Neanderthal DNA.  At least I don't remember any indication of it in
my "pie."

But there were surprises.  I'm 62% Scandinavian - 50% from my Norwegian  mother
and the other 12% from my father - a complete surprise.  Then 33% Scottish and
Scots-Irish (no surprise), and 4% Northwest Russia and Northern Finland - obviously Sami
(Laplander) - a surprise.  Finally 1% French (Huguenot).

I am entirely of European ancestry, but not entirely white, since the Sami are mixed
yellow and white races.

I wonder what the white supremacists think about a Yellow/White mix?

David Strang.