[Magdalen] Ice and Snow along GA & SC

Kristin Rollins kristin at verumsolum.com
Thu Jan 4 00:43:34 UTC 2018

I spent today on the road. Heather has some work meetings in Atlanta and flew down this morning. I kept driving after dropping her at the airport and rejoined her in Georgia.

No troubles at all on I-85 today (though just before dawn, the car’s thermometer was reading 8 degrees between Emporia and South Hill, VA).

But given forecasts for snow and temperature, I suspect all that snow will still be there Saturday when we intend to get home. But we’ll definitely be checking reports to know if our plans or our route should be altered. Fortunately, we live almost immediately next to an interstate interchange (so minimal use of city streets to get home) and are now in an apartment complex, so snow removal is not our responsibility.

Kristin
Sent from my iPhone