[Magdalen] Ice and Snow along GA & SC

Scott Knitter scottknitter at gmail.com
Thu Jan 4 13:46:58 UTC 2018

Bitter cold is what we've had in Chicago for a week or more; the weekend
ahead appears practically tropical in comparison, with temps to 33F. Let's
go to the beach!

But too cold for snow lately, and I'm grateful for that. I do appreciate
dry streets and sidewalks. It's cold enough, though, that on the way home
from church last night I didn't want to walk the half-mile from the L
station at Loyola, so I waited for a Kedzie-bound Devon Avenue bus by
having dinner in Taco Bell nearby. The 12-minute bus wait was enough time
(I also am grateful for the system that shows bus wait times on your phone
and on the bus shelter itself).

--
Scott R. Knitter
Edgewater, Chicago, Illinois USA