[Magdalen] Prayer List

Marilyn Cepeda mcepeda514 at gmail.com
Sat Jan 6 05:21:33 UTC 2018

A bit cynical for me, but I do think prayer is not just for God. I think
for some, it makes them feel like they have done something and relieved
themselves of further obligation. I also think, at times, makes someone
feel important or like they matter. There probably rarely is a simple clear
cut answer to why put a name on the prayer list.

--
Marilyn (Owens, Palmero) Cepeda