[Magdalen] Susan Hutchinson

Joseph Cirou romanos at mindspring.com
Sat Jan 6 15:43:47 UTC 2018

-----Original Message-----

Susan and I used to correspond when she lived in Gaspe because I had travelled there in the past as I am of French Canadian descent. It was about the same time I used to write to Tony on the North Shore. He has also died in the meantime. It has always been am ambition to drive the North Shore up his way when Highway 138 would go that far. I still don
t know whether that has happened.

I always read Susan's posts. We will remember her at Liturgy  May her memory (and Tony's) be forever Viechnaja jemu Pamjat

Joe Cirou