[Magdalen] Susan Hutchinson

Marion Thompson marionwhitevale at gmail.com
Sat Jan 6 16:21:46 UTC 2018

Oh dear Lord!  Susan was in great part responsible for my shift to St.
Mark's in Port Hope.  She had long been a friend and confidente during
my adventures and mis-adventures in Churchland. A couple of months into
my life in Port Hope, when I was still driving 30 minutes to attend my
former church with the miserable interim, she told me that her old
friend, former classmate and Gaspe colleague, Randy Murray, would be the
new Incumbent at St Mark's and she  hoped that I would find a friend of
the spirit in him and that we would do great ministry together.

I'm deeply saddened.  May her soul rest in peace and rise in glory.

Marion, a pilgrim