[Magdalen] The listmeet

Sheila Ketler debbiedimond52 at gmail.com
Sat Jan 6 18:35:38 UTC 2018

My husband and I were just talking about the listmeet in Toronto. At the
time I worked for a Presbyterian church and I had to play a wedding but we
managed to arrive in time for the service at the Church of the Redeemer...
I remember Tony HItsman as being the celebrant and Deb Griffin Bly and Bill
Bly doing the music? Then we had one of the worst meals ever at a place in
Yorkville. As we live in Niagara we just drove home after dinner missing
any parties that were going on. I remember Ann Markle was there too and
Suzie Buchanan?
Time flies doesn't it??

Seems like yesterday...

I was sorry to hear of her passing..