[Magdalen] The listmeet

Ann Markle ann.markle at aya.yale.edu
Sat Jan 6 19:26:23 UTC 2018

Sheila, I'm sure you’re referring to Deb's death, not Suzi and I, who were
last referenced in your note; we’re both alive and well. My food was good,
but as I recall, the service was incredibly slow, and we were all starving!
But we were right in Toronto (is Yorkville a neighborhood in Toronto?).
What a fun listmeet that was! A bunch of us stayed one night with Shelagh
Kearney, as I recall.

--
Ann

The Rev. Ann Markle