[Magdalen] Susan Hutchinson

Clarissa Canning canplum at gmail.com
Sat Jan 6 18:40:37 UTC 2018

Susan was the person who introduced Michael and I to the list. He and I
were in Dio of Quebec. We knew her personally. She was a very knowledgeable
person on many subjects, a military brat. She did finally settle in Van.
and had some Medical issues. To be truthful she was one example of an
abused clergy that added to her med issues. Growing up with a people with
weight issues, it can be difficult for others to see the real person.   she
was a beautiful person and had settled into Vancouver enjoying her life.
she loved talking, Ikea, decorating, art, history, Youth. I always dreamed
if I ever got ordained she would be my guest preacher. That's a dream which
will not happen  I let it go.  She was there for my spouse when he waa
unemployed.  it pains me deeply that she had to go so young at his same
age.   She was kind to me with all my own issues.  I thank the list people
for listening to me a much less knowledgeable person. I do enjoy reading
what comes our others knowledge. Clarissa I am.