[Magdalen] Susan Hutchinson

P. Dan Brittain pdan.brittain at gmail.com
Sun Jan 7 19:55:06 UTC 2018

On Sat, Jan 6, 2018 at 12:40 PM, Clarissa Canning <canplum at gmail.com> wrote:

> Susan was the person who introduced Michael and I to the list.
> ​. .
> . She was a very knowledgeable
> person on many subjects, a military brat.
>
> ​Her father had been with the PPCLI - (Princess Pat's Canadian Light​

​Infantry). When I did some summer study in Calgary, (this was even before
I knew about an internet at all); the local Canadian Military Liaison
Officer instructed me that I should​ visit Curry Barracks for Sunday mess
while I was in Calgary. Curry, (now closed) was one of the homes of the
PPCLI. Wasn't too long after getting on Anglican at american.edu that we met
on line and traded notes about Calgary.

--
P. Dan Brittain
Harrison, Arkansas

Transcriptions, Arrangements and Original Compositions
Wind Band, Brass Band, Choir, and Ensembles

http//:pdanbrittain.com  Or  at Sheet Music Plus
http://tinyurl.com/yb9fl39r

Virus-free.
<#DAB4FAD8-2DD7-40BB-A1B8-4E2AA1F9FDF2>