[Magdalen] Sisters of St. Anne - featured in Sunday's Sun-Times

Scott Knitter scottknitter at gmail.com
Sun Jan 7 01:44:43 UTC 2018

https://chicago.suntimes.com/news/two-nuns-left-in-near-north-side-convent/

The OSA sisters are featured in this article in the Chicago Sun-Times
newspaper tomorrow. When we moved to Chicago, there were five nuns, IIRC.
Now there are two.

Personally, I think the convent, though containing some impressive
woodwork, could do with a major update. But as it is, it featured
prominently in some episodes of Fox TV's The Exorcist.

Like I said, the convent could do with an update. :)

This publicity is potentially helpful. Occasionally a young woman stays in
the convent for a short time to test a vocation, but no one has joined for
quite a while.

--
Scott R. Knitter
Edgewater, Chicago, Illinois USA