[Magdalen] Susan Hutchinson

Ginga Wilder gingawilder at gmail.com
Sun Jan 7 12:38:47 UTC 2018

Such sad news.  I met Susan in 2006 when some of us gathered for
++Katharine Jefferts Schori's institution and installation.  From then we
communicated irregularly.  Susan was a beloved caring and giving person.
The posts on her Facebook site following the announcement of her death
attest to her goodness and loving kindness.

May she rest in peace in God's nearer presence.

Ginga Wilder

Virus-free.
<#DAB4FAD8-2DD7-40BB-A1B8-4E2AA1F9FDF2>