[Magdalen] Susan Hutchinson

Marion Thompson marionwhitevale at gmail.com
Sun Jan 7 22:14:41 UTC 2018

The great-great-uncle of my children through their father was Hamilton
Gault of Montreal who raised the PPCLI.  I think it is the last
privately-raised regiment.  A small world, when all's said and done.

We remembered Susan in our Prayers this morning.  And I was pleased to
pass along a copy of Chad Wohler's picture taken in Gaspe, in 2004.
Randy+ remembered the occasion and the restaurant at once.

Marion, a pilgrim