[Magdalen] Anyone around today!

Marion Thompson marionwhitevale at gmail.com
Thu Jan 11 21:26:27 UTC 2018

I'm here, but I've been busy as the new year brings the normal routine
back.  Wardenly stuff on the boil, morning prayer at the rectory, Food
Bank, Marions rehearsal, shovelling to try to tidy up my previous
incomplete job in anticipation of more, popping over to the hospital to
see Garry, Stuff.

Good luck with the house, Chad.

Marion, a pilgrim