[Magdalen] Anyone around today!

Scott Knitter scottknitter at gmail.com
Thu Jan 11 21:30:12 UTC 2018

Looking forward to a quick weekend trip to visit my mom for her 81st
birthday on Sunday. Just got assigned to a new project at work and hoping
it doesn't turn into a cancel-your-life panic fest. I suppose I "should"
work all weekend on it. Won't. Need to schedule a week off soon, as I
worked through the holidays. Poor me! Wah.

--
Scott R. Knitter
Edgewater, Chicago, Illinois USA