[Magdalen] M/C - verger - "praise and worship leader"

M J _Mike_ Logsdon mjl at ix.netcom.com
Fri Jan 12 18:46:13 UTC 2018

Two items were left off the end of the "Responsibilities and Duties":

" * Separate mentally all responsibilities and duties outlined here with the concept of in truth being the Great I Am. * Operate an industrial-sized coffee percolator."

I'm sure more omissions will be noted and duly corrected before the appropriate deity for the job is hired.

M J (Mike) Logsdon.

"Aaugh[.]" -- Charles Brown.
"Avoid dull needles and use a soft cloth." -- E Kovacs.