[Magdalen] M/C - verger - "praise and worship leader"

Lynn Ronkainen houstonklr at gmail.com
Fri Jan 12 18:12:35 UTC 2018

remarks on this remarkable Job Summary / Job seeking applicant, I felt the
*need* to google the church - http://churchofthenativity.org/

I'm still speechless.

...well except for the amazing detail of the summary and this:

Fr Chad came to ministry in the Episcopal Church after over a decade of
service to our nation. Chad served for four years in the U.S. Marine Corps
and then worked in the Security Forces of the U.S. Air Force. From 2002-2014
Chad worked for the U.S. Department of Homeland Security.

which might hint at authorship...

reminds me of a retired career marine (20 years) who was a priest in our dio
for a while in the late '90s serving a church and then a large diocesan
institution who left a swath of 'stuff' in his wake..... and reenlisted
after 9/11 Sigh.

Lynn

ps. Hi Jo! nice to see you here!