[Magdalen] M/C - verger - "praise and worship leader"

M J _Mike_ Logsdon mjl at ix.netcom.com
Fri Jan 12 20:51:42 UTC 2018

>>>I read this description sounds like they want a lot I wonder what they will
be paying?? Any idea of the pay scale involved???<<<

Considering how it's part-time, I'm sure it won't be enough.

Unless joy in serving the Lord is expected to be factored in.  Foolish me, of course it is...:

"Maintains personal, spiritual and professional growth that is steeped in a prayerful life.
Possess a vibrant growing personal committed relationship with Christ."

I wonder if heading home at the end of a grueling day, collapsing in the recliner, and popping open a cold one followed by "Jesus Christ! I'm dog-assed whooped!" meets the above criteria.

M J (Mike) Logsdon.

"Aaugh[.]" -- Charles Brown.
"Avoid dull needles and use a soft cloth." -- E Kovacs.