[Magdalen] M/C - verger - "praise and worship leader"

Allan Carr allanc25 at gmail.com
Sat Jan 13 09:29:21 UTC 2018

A while ago we attended a Lutheran church where one of the three pastors had a ministry to older people.
We got quite comfortable with this pastor and Camille, the exRC, began calling him Father.
I once asked him about this and he replied that he was honored that that she was comfortable enough with him to revert to Father.
I was surprised by this but also really respected him after I thought about it.