[Magdalen] Our "sh*thole" president.

Lynn Ronkainen houstonklr at gmail.com
Fri Jan 12 21:15:34 UTC 2018

No, he stood next to the leader of Norway that either earlier in the day or
for sure the day before, so it may have been the first country that came to
mind....

website: www.ichthysdesigns.com

attributed to Erma Bombeck

"Mercy and compassion are more than personal options. They are the antidotes
to that fear and hatred." Mark Singel