[Magdalen] Our "sh*thole" president.

cantor03 at aol.com cantor03 at aol.com
Fri Jan 12 21:25:51 UTC 2018

By coincidence, my maternal grandparents would have
passed Trump approval.  I have a framed certificate dating
from 1865 showing that they "renounced" the King of Norway,
and expressed intent for obtaining citizenship in the USA
(Philadelphia, 1865).  I suspect they were not handing out
certificates when the paternal ancestors arrived at New
Rochelle, NY fleeing Louis XIV and Cardinal Richelieu
(1688).

David Strang.